There is no need to install any drivers on this capture card. You can use the built-in functions of the latest software for a seamless experience. Since the device is compatible with most third-party software programs, it can be plugged in and used on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. USB3.0 high-speed streaming connection makes it easy to stream Twitch, Youtube, OBS, Potplayer, and VLC.
The high-speed USB 3.0 interface provides high-definition screen recording, it is suitable for devices with HDMI output, such as PS4, Xbox, Wii U, and Switch. High-speed transmission without delay.
A fast, familiar, and inexpensive way to share content in meeting rooms and online meetings.
Just connect to a laptop or tablet via HDMI to start sharing. Use your favorite tools for recording and production, and shoot video directly to the hard drive without delay.
No need for external power supply, small size, easy to carry.
- HDMI input resolution 3840 × 2160 @ 30Hz.
- USB output resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz.
- Video output format: YUV / JPEG.
- Video Format Support: 8/10/12 Bit Deep Color; audio format: L-PCM.
- Support most capture software, such as VLC / OBS / Amcap / Wirecast, etc.
- Compatible with Windows / Android / macOS.
- Complies with USB Video and UVC standard.
- Maximum operating current: 0.4A / 5V DC.
- Dimensions (length x width x height): 64 x 28 x 13 mm.
- CPU: Desktop: i5-3400 or better, Notebook: i7-3537U 2.0GHz or better
- Video card: desktop: Nvidia GT630 or better, Notebook Nvidia GT735M or better
- Ram memory: 4GB or higher
HDMI USB 3.0 Video Capture