With a lightweight design and an attractive low-cost price, the tie Microphone is the favorite for those who have to stay in front of a camera o PC, and need to feel free to talk without thinking about technical issues. This microphone is sturdy, compact, and adapts to all needs.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Laptop, MP3, MP4, Smartphones, and Cameras. that support TRRS
- Color: black
- Type: Anti-noise metallic condenser microphone
- Metal clamp
- Frequency range: 20Hz-16KHz
- Sensitivity: -30dB +/- 2dB; RL = 2.2k Ohm; VS = 3V
- Connector: 3.5 mm TRRS 4-pin miniplug
- Cable length: 1.5 meter
- Package Weight: 31g
ADVANTAGES OVER OTHER MICROPHONES
The tie Microphone is a professional accessory with great benefits compared to similar accessories.
These are its most outstanding characteristics:
- Good quality/price ratio: its economic price makes it one of the most demanded mics by amateur and professional people.
- Durability and resistance: its main structure is made of a high-resistance metal body.
- Ergonomic and comfortable design: Thanks to its lightweight 31 grams including the cable and its compact dimensions, the black color of the SM1 ensures discreet use. The 1-meter long cable guarantees maximum freedom of movement.
- Maximum compatibility: his microphone is only compatible with devices that have a single headphone and microphone connector in the same connector, it is known as a 4-pin TRRS miniplug, it is compatible with PCs, Notebooks, Smartphones, and Cameras that have that connector.
- Convenient for an amazing variety of applications: It is suitable for uses such as talks, presentations, video production, multimedia broadcasting, and streaming.
- Exterior use: it has an anti-wind sponge to minimize the noise in outdoor work. It also has a clip that allows it to be attached to the lapel of clothing or to a tie.
There are no reviews yet.